It’s those days when you wake up so carefree. Its those days where you don’t worry about anything and just excited to start the day. Its that feeling when you take that first sip of coffee and drive away with your windows rolled down and the wind blowing through you’re hair and having the music on full blast. The moment you forget all the worries and just live a little. Its those moments when you’re with people who you love and love you too. Its those moments when you laugh in the face of all negativity and ignorance. Its the feeling of feeling so lovely and free. Its about living in the moment and realizing how beautiful the world truly is
Rules I Live By.
I feel like this year has changed me so much in a positive way. Here are some things I try to live by day by day that has helped so much throughout the way.
-Know your worth, never settle for less.
- Be kind to people and that same kindness will be returned to you.
- Never underestimate the power of being honest
-it’s okay to not be is okay. This is a big one for me. Nobody, including yourself can control the way you feel. Let yourself grief, be angry or even cry, we are only human.
- God wants the best for us even if its not what we need or want at the moment. I know its hard at times but there is better things ahead of us.
-There are only a few people who truly want the best for you. You need to figure out who those people are and stick with them, eliminate the rest.
- Everything will fall into place, maybe not today, or tomorrow, but eventually it will.
- Surround yourself with people who want to end up in a similar place in life as you.
- Time heals wounds that you never thought could be healed.
- Follow your heart.
- Listen closely to your parents or the elders in your life, their wisdom is worth more than anything.
- Make sure that you have purpose in your work. Feel fulfilled by your job and in school.
- Do things as often as possible that challenge you to reach your full potential as a person.
- Always live in the current moment.
- Travel or try to get out of your usual surroundings; its a beautiful thing.
- Find good friends who will make you forget you’re worries and who just have a good time with.
- Happiness is not a destination, it’s a state of mind
- Do something nice for yourself every once in a while, you deserve it more than you realize.
-Never let the media control your state of mind. Think for yourself, have an opinion and a voice. The media shows you what they want. Not entirely the whole story.
-Give everything you do 110%.
-And most importantly don’t give up. Never give up until you have no choice.
I look at this photo everyday in my room and still till this day, this boy gives me immense butterflies.